The lively nature of fashion is what keeps it alive. New fashion trends outclass old fashion trends in the blink of an eye, but there are some fashion trends that have always survived. Discussed below are those fashion trends.
- Floral: We saw lots of florals on shops, because it attract customers. You can see many fashion lovers adopting florals as a fashion trend, because the design naturally attract its viewers.
2. Gingham: Gingham is another fashion trend that has always been a choice of fashion lovers. The lightweight plain-woven cloth checked in white and a bold colour make gingham the choice of fashion followers.
- Fringe: Fringe symbolizes freedom and adventure, and this fashion trend is reminiscent of the Wild West cowboys. This trend is very popular among fashion lovers.
- Polka Dots: Polka dots is another evergreen popular fashion trend. We have never heard anyone saying: “polka dots are ugly”.
- Stripes: Stripes are also another common choice of fashion lovers. Straight shape of stripes look pleasing to the eyes.
- Denim: Denim is another evergreen fashion trend. Denim is considered as the best jeans out in the market.
- Camouflage or Military: Camouflage is also a popular fashion trend among fashion lovers. Camouflage is not a hot fashion trend, but it is still one of the choices of fashion fans.